The BH 55 gasoline demolition hammer is the entry-level model among demolition hammers. Lighter and smaller than the other demolition hammers in the Wacker Neuson series, its compact size and ease of use make it ideal for sampling soil.
Wacker BH55 Motor Hammer
- Brand and type: Wacker BH55
- Weight: 25 kg
- L x W x H: 777 mm x 492 mm x 346 mm
- Hammering frequency: 1350 blows per minute
- Hammering energy: 55 Joule per blow
- Available output: 1.6 kW
- Fuel consumption: 0.9 liter per hour
- Fuel: 2-stroke gasoline (1:50)
- Fuel tank: 1.8 liter
- Displacement cm³: 80
- RPM / speed rpm: 4250
- Other: Comes complete with a clear user manual and CE marking.