Pneumatic DPL and DPM testing set is suitable for doing light (10 kg) and medium-heavy (30 kg) dynamic penetration tests according to ISO 22476-2 (replaces DIN 4094-3).
This pneumatic DPL and DPM testing set is a cost effective, simple and reliable tool suitable for light dynamic penetration testing up to approx. 10 – 12 m depth. It comprises of a pneumatic power-pack with a Honda fourstroke gasoline engine and maintenance-free air-compressor all integrated in a sturdy framework with carrying handle and a solid hammering unit with integrated air-cylinder. The unit holds a 10 kg (and an additional 20 kg) drop-weight and a fully automated pressure release valve. The air is led through the tubes of the framework where it can loose most of its warmth.
The bottom part of the hammering unit is in fact an anvil on which the drop-weight will fall. It is provided with a holder for the connection piece that goes on to the upper sounding tube.
The complete ready-to-go pneumatic DPL and DPM testing set comprises:
- 1 nr. – Pneumatic power-pack with a Honda four stroke gasoline engine and air-compressor
- 1 nr. – Hammering unit with 10 kg drop-weight and integrated air-cylinder
- 1 nr. – Additional drop weight of 20 kg for medium-heavy (DPM) dynamic penetration testing
- 1 nr. – Air hose with connectors
- 1 nr. – Connecting piece for connecting the hammering unit to the sounding tubes
- 1 nr. – Jack type tube puller
- 12 nr. – SPT/DPT sounding tube (22 x 1000 mm) with markings every 10 cm
- 12 nr. – Threaded nipple (stud) M16 x 50 for 22 mm sounding tubes
- 2 nr. – Conical sounding tip of tempered steel – 5 cm², M16 connection
- 2 nr. – Conical sounding tip of tempered steel – 10 cm², M16 connection
- 20 nr. – Conical sounding tip – 10 cm² – single use type
- 2 nr. – Open ended spanner 19 mm – heavy duty design for connecting the 22 mm sounding tubes
- 1 nr. – Allen key M8 for threaded nipples
- 2 nr. – Sturdy wooden transport case for transport and storage
Total weight of the complete set approx. 110 kg