Manual dynamic penetration testing equipment
This manual DPL testing set is a great example of our dynamic penetration testing equipment and is suitable for doing light (10 kg) dynamic penetration tests according to ISO 22476-2 (replaces DIN 4094-3). Use this reliable tool from Gouda Geo-Equipment to conduct cost-effective soil investigations anytime and anywhere.
The specifications of our manual dynamic penetration testing equipment
This classic, manual DPL testing equipment is a cost-effective, simple and reliable tool suitable for light dynamic penetration testing up to approx. 10 m depth. It is solidly built and comprises a hard-chromed guiding rod, an upper handgrip and a 10 kg drop-weight with 2 handles for easy lifting. The bottom part is an anvil on which the drop-weight will fall. Our manual dynamic penetration testing equipment is provided with 2 handles and female M16 thread for connection on to the upper sounding tube.
The complete, ready-to-go manual DPL testing set comprises:
- 1 nr. – Manual DPL testing apparatus with 10 kg drop-weight
- 1 nr. – Jack type tube puller
- 6 nr. – SPT/DPT sounding tube (22 x 1000 mm) with markings every 10 cm
- 6 nr. – Threaded nipple (stud) M16 x 50 for 22 mm sounding tubes
- 1 nr. – Conical sounding tip of tempered steel – 5 cm², M16 connection
- 1 nr. – Conical sounding tip of tempered steel – 10 cm², M16 connection
- 20 nr. – Conical sounding tip – 10 cm² – single use type
- 2 nr. – Open ended spanner 19 mm – heavy duty design for connecting the 22 mm sounding tubes
- 1 nr. – Allen key M8 for threaded nipples
- 1 nr. – Sturdy wooden transport case for transport and storage
Total weight of the complete set approx. 60 kg
Our manual testing equipment
Aside of our dynamic penetration testing equipment, you can find several other manual products at our Dutch CPT company. Use our soil sampling kit, for example as a cost-effective and easy way of gaining more information about the surface of your job site. Another manual tool we offer, is our cordless water level meter. This tool helps you determine the water level without any difficult or heavy machinery involved.
Start testing with our professional products
Are you interested in our dynamic penetration testing equipment for your next project? Then, please contact us so we can provide you with all of the information and materials you need for your research. You can either call us: (0)715 318 475 or send an email to email@example.com. Gouda Geo-Equipment offers you a complete range of geotechnical instruments that help you gather highly accurate data about any soil type.