This classic manual DPL testing apparatus is a cost effective, simple and reliable tool suitable for light dynamic penetration testing up to approx. 10 m depth. It is solidly built and comprises a hard-chromed guiding rod, a upper handgrip and a 10 kg drop-weight with 2 handles for easy lifting.
The bottom part is in fact an anvil on which the drop-weight will fall. It is provided with 2 handles and female M16 thread for connection on to the upper sounding tube.
The complete ready-to-go manual DPL testing set comprises:
- 1 nr. – Manual DPL testing apparatus with 10 kg drop-weight
- 1 nr. – Jack type tube puller
- 6 nr. – SPT/DPT sounding tube (22 x 1000 mm) with markings every 10 cm
- 6 nr. – Threaded nipple (stud) M16 x 50 for 22 mm sounding tubes
- 1 nr. – Conical sounding tip of tempered steel – 5 cm², M16 connection
- 1 nr. – Conical sounding tip of tempered steel – 10 cm², M16 connection
- 20 nr. – Conical sounding tip – 10 cm² – single use type
- 2 nr. – Open ended spanner 19 mm – heavy duty design for connecting the 22 mm sounding tubes
- 1 nr. – Allen key M8 for threaded nipples
- 1 nr. – Sturdy wooden transport case for transport and storage
Total weight of the complete set approx. 60 kg